Perth WA, Australia
The Who, the What and the Where?
Is your motto "a place for everything and everything in its place", are you always early for appointments, can you multi-task like a juggler at a circus? If the answer is YES then we have the perfect job for you.
Our South Guildford & Canning Vale clients service the mining sectors and are seeking experienced Store People. They work safely, as a team, in an ethical and professional manner and are solution focused. If you share these values, we would love you to join their expanding business.
Working Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm is a busy warehouse servicing their workshop and several mine sites.
Storeperson, duties will include:
- Picking and packing goods (some heavy lifting involved)
- Receipting and sorting of inwards goods
- Operating Forklifts
- Picking goods for internal workshops and sites
- Maintenance of stock records and labelling of stock
- Restocking shelves on a daily basis and assisting in monthly stocktakes
- Maintaining a tidy, organised and hazard free work area
Are you the right pick?
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have PERMANENT Australian Working rights
- 2+ Years' experience is a similar position
- LF - Forklift Licence
- Open drivers’ licence
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional timekeeping skills
- Able to multi-task and follow multiple instructions
- Safe and efficient use of forklift operations
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be confident in working with minimal Supervision
- Ability to pass a full Pre-Employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
Sounds great, where do I sign up?
Please click the "APPLY" button now and send through your current resume, detailing your previous experience and why you are the perfect candidate! You can also email Allan Stuart email@example.com or call (08)6140 1800. Allan places, warehouse, store people and picker packers.