Temp | Site Administrator
Perth WA, Australia
Looking for a mining company that is going somewhere? Then this is the business you want to work for! The security of big company that still offers the agility of a smaller miner means you won’t be hamstrung by endless (and pointless) processes and procedures.
Your accommodation is the best you will get and includes smart TV’s with Netflix for your chill out time.
Away from your private oasis you can enjoy amazing food from the dry and wet mess and a great gym!
DIGGING INTO THE DETAILS
The key to this role is about knowing what you are in for, and this will come from your previous experience in a Site Administration based position.
You will an attention to detail that is matched with your ability to accept responsibility, operate with autonomy as well as a high degree of integrity when dealing with any given situation.
We could go through the list of things that you will be doing in this role, but what’s the point… you already know! You must have INX experience and be confident with mobilisation, document control, formatting, travel and booking accommodation… yadda, yadda, yadda, you can do all that in your sleep.
You will also work with an incredibly supportive administration team who all pull together to meet the needs of the business, you are not alone in this role.
READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF THIS ROLE?
Want to find out some more information before you apply? You can contact Jacinta McConnell on 08 6140 1800 and she will be more than happy to assist you.
In order for us to seamlessly review your resume, please submit it in Word format, with your Cover Letter as the front page of your resume.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Site Administrator?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you got INX experience?
- What is your expected hourly rate?
- What is your ideal start date?