Tax Accountant (Various Levels)
Leederville WA, Australia
WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR?
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a progressive, forward focused Accounting Firm.
- The business is led by three incredibly experienced and talented individuals
- Given their experience, they have a really diverse range of fascinating clients
- The business is in a phase of rapid growth with so much work on, if you excel, it will absolutely be recognised.
- They are very technically advanced and are into paperless work environments so you’ll be more efficient and save the planet at the same time – double win!
- They are very social and quite frankly, just a tonne of fun.
- The office is based in Leederville (hello amazing lunch options!)
WHAT ROLES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Consultant / Senior Consultant (3 to 6 years experience)
- Assistant Manager/ Manager - Tax / Business Services
These roles aren't available due to staff turnover, they're available because the business is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. Their priority is satisfied clients and happy staff so what's the solution? More employees to share the load!
For both roles, you’ll need to know the importance of building strong client relationships, not just through being engaging, but delivering expert advice, on time and with efficiency.
Further details on the duties of the position can be provided during interview.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Because you’re an Accountant, we already know you’ll be sharp as a tack, but what we are also looking for, is someone who will get in on the office camaraderie and likes to have a bit of fun, at the same time, keeping the focus. Here’s what else we are looking for:
- Degree qualified and a qualified CA/CPA or be close to completion
- For Consultant/ Senior Consultant - 3 to 6 years’ experience ideally in a Tax, Tax Compliance or Advisory Services in Big 4, mid-tier or boutique tax specialist Firms
- For Assistant Manager / Manager - 7+ years' experience ideally in a Tax, Tax Compliance or Advisory Services in Big 4, mid-tier or boutique tax specialist Firms
- Driven with the ambition to develop a successful career in Tax and Business Advisory
- Strong technical tax skills
Sounds like the job for you?
ABOUT YOUR RECRUITER LAUREN “She is ‘The Happiness Finder’ and she does exactly that. Human Resources and Healthcare are her specialities, but her passion in recruitment has given her experience across all industries. Lauren is the perfect mix of professional and personable, so you can be assured she will provide you with an incredible service and wants to find YOU the same fulfilment she finds in her job.”