Perth WA, Australia
Our Belmont based client services Western Australia's communications and power industries, utilising a highly skilled workforce and state-of-the-art machinery.
Due to an increase in contracts, they are seeking an experienced and motivated Storeperson with an HR drivers licence and Forklift Ticket. Working 7am-4pm the successful candidate will be picking and packing goods, doing yard duties and delivers and pick ups of equipment around the metro area.
- Picking and packing goods (some heavy lifting involved)
- Receipting and sorting of inwards goods
- Operating Forklifts
- Driving Automatic HR flat bed truck doing deliveries around the metro area
Are you the right pick?
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- 2+ Years' experience is a similar position
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional Timeskeeping skills
- Able to multi-task and follow multiple instructions
- Safe and efficient use of Forklift and HR Licences
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be confident in working with minimal Supervision
- Open HR drivers licence
- LF - Forklift Licence
- Ability to pass a full Pre-Employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
- Ability to provide a current National Police Clearance upon request
- MUST have permanent Australian working rights
Sounds great, where do I sign up?
Please click the "APPLY" button now and send through your current resume, detailing your previous experience and why you are the perfect candidate! You can also email Allan Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08)6140 1800. Allan places, warehouse, storepeople and picker packers.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a HR drivers licence?