Site Administrator - 6 month contract
Perth WA, Australia
WHY YOU WANT THIS ROLE
Our client is a prominent Western Australian communications construction company, recognised for their extensive experience in delivering large-scale fibre optic cable and wireless projects. Specialising in telecommunications and power markets, this dynamic team are dedicated to excellence in project execution and innovative solutions. They need a proactive and organised individual with a passion for ensuring smooth operations and to play a crucial role in their vibrant team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a knack for mobilisation support, admin and procurement this is the opportunity for you!
WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR?
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be located in the Pilbara region of WA. The Site is only three years old and is a nice one to be on. This is not your typical FIFO job, this role will relocate back to the head office in early 2024 located in Perth’s Easten suburbs to approx. March 2024, where you will go back to FIFO on a new site for an upcoming 15 month project. A bit of a mouthful, but an exciting role for someone who likes variety and wants to avoid groundhog day!
- Coordinate the mobilisation of personnel, ensuring a seamless onboarding process.
- Collaborate with various departments to facilitate the smooth integration of new team members.
- Develop and implement efficient mobilisation strategies
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks to guarantee a well-organised and efficient workplace
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for easy retrieval and reference
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, ensuring effective communication across the organisation
- Provide support in drafting reports
- Oversee procurement activities, from sourcing suppliers to negotiating contracts
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Optimise procurement processes
THE NITTY GRITTY
- 3+ years’ experience in site administration, with a focus on mobilisation support, admin, and procurement
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem-solving mindset with a keen attention to detail
- Clear and current NPC
IF IT’S A HECK YES, LET’S CHAT!
ABOUT JACINTA “Known as ‘The Sunshine’ in the office, Jacinta specialises in Real Estate and Marketing but is a gun recruiter in all areas. She will take the time to genuinely get to know you, suss out your strengths and skills and find your perfect fit within a company who will appreciate you. She’s here to see you thrive, in whatever role that may be.“