Feel like you're not valued as an employee?
Our WA based client has yards in Busselton, Perth and major projects through out Western Australia.
The business has been built on being genuine, professional and providing a quality service. They have the same approach with their staff and genuinely care and treat each and every one of their employees as an asset.
Utilising state-of-the-art mobile equipment and machinery they provide communications infrastructure for mobile carriers, miners and other private network operators throughout Western Australia.
What's on offer?
Due to company growth, there are exciting opportunities for a Serviceperson to join the team.
- The role is permanent so you will be directly employed by our client.
- Job Security and various opportunities on different types of projects and locations
- Competitive market rates
- Immediate start available
- Work related Training Courses can be provided to further employee career development
What's involved, you ask?
- Perform basic mechanical work and servicing of plant and equipment.
- Refueling heavy plant and daily greasing.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition through inspections.
- Maintain accurate service records and documentation.
- Ensure correct levels of servicing equipment and parts are in stock.
- Carry out on site and workshop-based service tasks.
- Operate mobile equipment for maintenance and inspection purposes.
- What you'll need in your tool kit!
- Permanent Australian working rights
- HR Drivers Licence
- Previous experience servicing mobile plant equipment – dozers, excavators, LV’s, trucks, heavy & light trailers and mobile drilling equipment HDD
- Enjoy working on your own and able to think on your feet, working on your own and within a team environment
- Committed to the safety of yourself and our team
- Able to maintain maintenance records, log books, etc
Want to know more?
Complete confidence is guaranteed. You can hit the "apply" button, email email@example.com or call Allan on 6140-1800.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Serviceperson?
- Do you have a Current HR Drivers Licence?
- Report this job advert