Find your dream role
SEO and Ad Words Specialist
Perth WA, Australia
Job #1 – Digital Marketing Coordinator
Working for a leader in their field, a family-owned business, they understand people are their biggest asset. Currently re-branding we need someone with a bag full of ideas to skyrocket brand awareness.
- Ongoing maintenance and reporting on Google AdWords campaigns and website analytics
- Building and maintaining the brand's social media presence across all platforms
- Website content, review and development
- Supporting the development and implementation of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Market research
- The fun stuff - Events and PR
Job #2 – Digital Marketing Specialist
CBD & Surrounds
Join a creative agency full of innovative, driven individuals who will genuinely appreciate your input and match your passion.
- Client account setup, management, and engagement
- Content creation for social media platforms, PPC digital ads, and campaign landing pages
- Coordinate digital marketing campaign strategies and updates
- Implementation of strategic SEO planning and website content management
- Produce account and campaign reporting, with key insights and recommendations
Job #3 – Digital Marketing Officer
CBD & Surrounds
Our client is a world-class business delivering pure quality services across a very diverse range of industries. Built from the ground up they are big on real values like integrity, education and hard work, so you know you will most certainly be respected and valued.
- Planning, developing and delivery of all marketing activities both traditional and digital
- Basic website maintenance and analysis
- Drafting budgets and proposals
- Social media audits across all accounts, reviewing performance and setting goals
So once again, for those at the back…if you’re in marketing and you’re looking for a new opportunity…
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Jacinta McConnell.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.