Find your dream role
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is dominating the real estate industry and are making it known. From fantastic client testimonials, cheeky marketing tactics, and rapid growth, they are now known across the whole of Perth for being the greatest! The secret to their success is not only the impeccable service they provide but also the fun-loving, work hard, play hard office environment.
Located in the Northern Suburbs, this leading agency is THE agency to be part of here and now. They require an admin ‘gun’ to fully support the sales consultants. To ensure you cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s, you will be fully supported in this fast-paced, friendly office.
This is the ultimate Sales Administration position! Working 9 to 5 (sing with me now), Monday to Friday, your main tasks will be all things admin and processes supporting the sales team. Surrounded by bubbly and fun personalities, you’ll be quite the social butterfly with a list of team events that include monthly breakfasts, quarterly lunches to celebrate smashing targets, EOFY, Melbourne Cup and Christmas functions. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be signing up for:
- Processing listings from start to finish
- Following the sales process
- Liaising with vendors, buyers and settlement agents
- Managing the advertising online and signboards
- Diary management of finance due dates and follow-ups
- Perform Compliance checks, VPA reconciliations and deposits less commission requests
- Data entry and CRM
- Organising inspections
- Meeting deadlines
- Administrative tasks supporting the sales department
- General administrative & other tasks as required
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
You’ll need to be switched on, take pride in your presentation, and have the ability to handle yourself when the heat is on. You’ll also need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Sales Administration role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Adobe Pro and Docusign
- Efficient with CRM systems (REX is preferable)
- An exuberant personality with the right attitude
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Jacinta McConnell.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.