Gold Coast QLD, Australia
We're The LAP Collective.
We're a fast growing house of brands in the swim industry, currently looking for someone with retail and management experience, who can help us showcase and sell a product range we're truly proud of.
- JOLYN is a world leader in Women's active swimwear.
- FINIS is an innovative swim company built to help people enjoy and improve in the water.
- TRISwim is a Haircare / Body Care brand declaring war on green hair and chlorine itch.
Currently we have a small team of casual staff that run pop up stores on weekends throughout Australia. This role is for someone happy manage this team and also to work in a retail situation on weekends (with Bonuses).
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to move away from a traditional store manager role and into a more senior admin and leadership role.
The role will include:
- Finding and organising pop up opportunities for our team members.
- Managing inventory across locations and refills of stock after each weekend.
- Attending Popups in person on weekends within the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast regions.
- Manage teams availability and recruitment.
- Hands on approach to handling stock and equipment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Retail / Sales management experience.
- A sense of adventure and likes people.
- Doesn't mind setting up pop up tents, signage, trestle tables, bags of swimwear etc.
- Great attention to detail.
- Background in swimming or ocean sports.
- Likes being organised but flexible.
- Happy to work hard autonomously.
- Car licence and happy to travel regularly for pop-ups on weekends
- Happy to work longer days on weekends dependant on pop up locations.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with healthy sales based bonuses, hit the road in the initial months to sell in person then recruit and build on our team using sales experience gradually moving to a more management based role with remuneration shifting accordingly.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a store manager?