THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is a well-respected and trusted real estate agency in the Southern suburbs of Perth, led by a high-performing agent. The business is growing, and they are looking for a gun Head of Property Management to take it to the next level.
The office space is minimalistic and modern yet warm and cosy. You will find that this inviting environment is extended to not just clients but also employees. The team are close-knit and like family and are well looked after by an incredibly generous Director who advocates a healthy work + life balance. They have high expectations, but are aware of them, and will offer some amazing perks in return for making yourself indispensable.
- Managing stakeholders (identifying client’s needs and expectations and providing guidance to owners, - tenants and tradespeople)
- Managing repairs and maintenance (reporting to owners feedback from trades and recommending solutions)
- Closing off admin at end of lease time (completing and providing to owners a CMA on all properties with expiring leases, lease break guideline, review documentation and follow up and action overdue renewals, review and negotiation of bond disputes)
- On the odd occasion (fortnightly/once a month) helping out with the weekend open homes
- A little bit of Trust Accounting.. this wont be for long!
- Routine Inspections (PCR’s are outsourced -score!)
- Business Development with no cold calling (another bonus)
- Advertising and leasing of new properties
- Developing and implementing property management procedures
- It’s a neat portfolio consisting of handpicked, high calibre properties, in other words – easily manageable.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone who radiates professionalism and integrity. Someone who has excellent communication skills and is confident in all areas of property management. You don’t necessarily need to have been in a lead role like this previously, but you need to be able to step up to the challenge of what it brings. You need to be process driven, be open to progressive technology and be confident working web based. A promoter of a positive working environment is also a must!
As for the technical stuff, you absolutely have to have this:
- Significant experience (at least five years) as a Property Manager, including work at senior-level
- Property Management Certificate of Registration
- Experience in Property Tree
- Immaculate presentation and attention to detail