Production Operator - Injection Molding
Wangara WA, Australia
Casual / Vacation
Why should you work with our client?
Our client is the largest privately owned beverage manufacturing company in Australia. With their products being 100% Australian made they have a strong focus on environmental sustainability.
Your mission, should you choose to accept.
Due to continued company development, exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced operators. Tasked with operating a Husky Injection Molding Machine within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
The shift pattern is 84 hours a fortnight on 12 hour rotating shifts (6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am), across a roster of 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off (7 day fortnight) with two weekends off per month. The plant is operational 24/7.
- Operating beverage injection molding processing equipment
- Maintaining and running machines to their optimum efficiency
- Perform quality checks finished products
- Complete accurate & legible records
- Maintaining packaging raw materials and film supply to the machine
- Ensure HACCP and GMP requirements are met throughout the production process
- Participate in line change overs and minor preventative maintenance activities
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience within a FMCG environment
- Previous experience operating a Husky Injection Molding machine
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with ERP experience (preferably SAP or Oracle)
- Strong focus and awareness of workplace health and safety
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to trouble shoot production line issues
- Understand HACCP, GMP and hygiene processes in the food/beverage industry
- Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
I have the experience and I'm up for the challenge. How do I apply?
Please click the "APPLY" button now and send through your resume and cover letter, detailing your previous experience and why you are the perfect candidate! If you require additional information you can call Allan Stuart on (08)6140 1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Allan specializes in recruiting for process operators and injection molding operators.