THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is dominating the real estate industry and are making it known. From fantastic client testimonials, cheeky marketing tactics, and rapid growth, they are now known across the whole of Perth for being the greatest! The secret to their success is not only the impeccable service they provide, but also the fun-loving, work hard, play hard office environment.
Located in the Northern Suburbs, this leading agency is THE agency to be part of here and now. They require an admin ‘gun’ to fully support not one, but two HIGH PERFORMING Sales Consultants. Working with both consultants as a 50/50 split during the day. This passionate duo is willing to invest in the right person and are seeking longevity.
All-in-all, the purpose of this role is for the PA to take away all tasks from the consultant that isn’t money generating. Essentially, free up the consultants so they can focus on what they do best…SELLING! You will not be expected to want to grow into a sales role, if sales isn’t for you they will set you up to be an outstanding EA. Here is a brief snapshot of the role, so you know what you’re putting your hand up for:
- Responsible for all administration, diary and calendar coordination. You will need to know the movements and location of the consultants and keep them on track, always being a step ahead and ensuring they are prepared.
- Involvement with the clients in terms of administration from sale through to settlement. This includes monitoring the finance process, organising the keys and arranging housewarming gifts.
- While it is not expected, on the off chance you may be required to organise personal tasks for the consultants
- Database management
- Ordering signs for open homes but never fear, you won’t have to worry about putting the signs out, or attending the open homes (score!)
- Mail outs and organising marketing material
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Attention to detail is a HUGE non-negotiable, you must have strong written and verbal communication skills, concise, professional and no errors with grammar or spelling (so triple check your resume!) You will also need:
- Experience as a Sales Administrator within the real estate industry
- Efficiency in Excel. Managing and streamlining spreadsheets for mail merges
- REIWA registration is not required however, it will be considered a bonus
- Ideally strong experience with REX and the ability to set reminders and notifications for the consultants through this
- High energy levels with a bounce in your step!
- A basic understanding of marketing to encourage social media presence
- Emotional intelligence to master the personalities of both consultants when they are under the pump
- The ability to work and rise above in an incredibly fast paced environment
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Jacinta McConnell and include an answer to the question:
What makes you an elusive administration unicorn?
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.