Find your dream role
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is a private consultancy firm with a close-knit team of 12 dedicated to delivering on all fronts and upholding an impeccable reputation. They are genuinely passionate about what they do and offer a range of services and continue to advance in the industry. The office is beautiful, in a prime location and the cohesive team is supportive, friendly and willing to help out where needed. The kind of environment you would expect in a small company, but with the growth prospects of a large company in the ever-evolving industry.
They have staff across Australia and internationally, and a strong commitment to the health and wellbeing of their staff, so you can look forward to reaping all the benefits that come with that.
You’ll be the right-hand person to the Managing Director as well as responsible for the smooth running of the office. To break it down:
50% is the low-level office tasks such as:
- Organising office events like staff birthdays, team events, office parties etc.
- Managing the IT support/requests/issues
- Reconciling expenses in Xero
- General admin and office tasks, you get the gist
The other 50% is all the PA stuff:
- Personal appointments and engagements
- Diary and email management
- Organising travel
- Assist with the MD’s 3 board commitments
- Personal life and finance admin
He’s got a lot on his plate (to say the least) and is a self-professed perfectionist, so we’re looking for someone who can take the pressure down and remain unflappable in times of high stress. Trust is key, what happens at work stays at work.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
It’s a role for a positive, proactive PA who’s keen to get stuck in and just make things happen.
You will also need:
- The ability to pre-empt the needs of the Director (and eventually mind read, well close enough)
- A very high level of confidentiality – like, Fort Knox level
- 3 years in a reception or an administration position
- A thirst for learning and soaking it up like a sponge
- The ability to take initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Practical, personable and the ability to manage pressure
- High attention to detail
- Solution focused
Can you cut the mustard? Let’s chat!
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Amy Morgan.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.