People and Culture Manager
Perth WA, Australia
YOU WILL BE PUTTING THE PEOPLE IN CULTURE
This isn’t one of those roles where you sit down the org chart and spend your time fighting for attention from the person running the show. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and be a part of the group's Leadership Team, winning! This means that this is a meaty role, one where you get across everything… what we are saying is that you wont be bored!
Whilst there are the usual HR related compliance things to implement/review/update (we won’t go into the usual 1000 dot points, your 5+ years in a similar role means you know what’s involved and who wants to read another snooze fest of a job ad!) there is some juicy work here to get stuck into.
We need someone who is a strategic thinker, the kind of person that can work with the key stakeholders to assist them in achieving the businesses lofty ambitions.
You will be leading a fantastic HR team so you will be fully supported, making hitting your goals so much easier.
You will have a proven track-record in defining and implementing methods to create a culture in line with a company’s vision.
THE BOX TICKING BIT
So, what’s it going to take to be the chosen one for this role?
Insert boring, but necessary dot points! (Let’s see if we can make them a little more interesting than normal)
- You would have grinded your way through a univeristy degree relating to HR
- You will know who AHRI is without having to google it and be a current member preferably.
- We said it above, but you would have spent at 5+ years in this sort of role, brownie points again if it’s been in the engineering or construction type area.
- Have a passion for the well-being of the people inside the business, you have completed (or interested in) your Mental First Aid.
- You have the attention to detail and organisational skills of a Drill Sergeant (without the yelling and push-up part).
- You can talk to everyone, you know how to communicate effectively across all mediums and you build meaningful relationships easily.
READ THE AD, TICKED THE BOXES, NOW WHAT?
Get in touch!
The easiest way is to click ‘Apply’ and forward your resume (in Word format please) and a Cover Letter (why not take the opportunity to tell us why this is the role for you, and whist you are at it pick up another brownie point by addressing it to Lauren).
Something you want to know more about before applying? We understand that. You can call Lauren van de Ven on 08 6140 1800 for a highly confidential discussion… well knowing Lauren it will be more like a chat!
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What makes you a great HR leader?
- Report this job advert