THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Receptionist to join our client’s Admin Team. They are an Employee Assistance Provider who are passionate about mental health. Currently, they service a wide range of industries and have firm ties in the mining sector. The impact that they make to the lives of their clients cannot be expressed in words. With an ever-growing client base, the Admin Team are responding to as many as 300 phone calls per day from a diverse range of people.
Both of their West Perth offices, which you will rotate through, are absolutely stunning places to work, they are very accessible by public transport, and have plenty of parking around. (Not to mention all the amazing lunch options!)
You won’t get bored in this position as no two days are the same. The role requires you to handle a varied range of client enquiries and bookings, for everything from fatigue management to mental health services. The Receptionist reports to the Office Manager, who has an admirable sense of community and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. The rest of the 15-person admin team are very supportive, and encourage you to ask questions, knowing that help is always available. With the clinic’s extended opening hours, the position will have you doing shift work on a rotating roster, ranging from 7am, 8am, 9am and 10am starts.
The position opens a lot of opportunities for career progression, in-fact the current Team Leader started with this company as a Receptionist and has advanced through multiple roles with the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Screening calls and triaging them accordingly (this is the number one priority).
- Providing professional reception and administrative services.
- Providing superior customer service as the first point of contact for the organisation.
- Managing a multiple line phone system (answer and forward incoming calls, take messages and handle general enquiries).
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Assisting and greeting clients face-to-face.
- Providing high-level administrative and business support to all teams and employees within the organisation.
- Database management.
- Taking ownership of the general email inbox.
- Managing the office housekeeping.
- Preparing and maintaining confidential client files and records (both physical and electronic).
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
There is also an ‘on-call’ aspect to the position that will require you to be available overnight at home, on the chance that admin staff are required. This is on a rotating roster so it would be no more than once every six weeks and you will be paid an allowance. You will be given a laptop and a phone to use when you work from home.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are on the hunt for a mature-minded, highly skilled applicant with a minimum of 2 years reception/call-centre experience (medical or similar background preferred). As the first point of contact in this diverse role, you must have:
- A deep understanding of patient confidentiality.
- The ability to think outside of the box. (There is no one-size-fits-all solution)
- Advanced IT and MS Office skills.
- High standards of grooming and personal presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client service skills.
- Proven ability to display initiative and high attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a close-knit team environment.