THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
An industry leader within their market space, our client offers tailored, customer-focused solutions. Their management team is collaborative, successful, and encouraging. We are seeking to find a passionate Marketing Coordinator for them. Based in their West Perth office, you will support the corporate marketing for the company across Australia & New Zealand.
If you are someone who enjoys collaboration, loves finding solutions to sometimes challenging issues and truly loves what they do, this could very well be your dream job. We would really like someone who is persistent and could describe themselves as self-aware and inquisitive. We are not looking for a box ticker and if you like working behind a closed door and see collaboration as a waste of time this is not the job for you.
Create a six-month rolling content schedule working with key stakeholders across the business to identify stories and opportunities
- Work with our corporate communications agency to oversee the development of content including blogs, video, web, and social platforms
- Schedule and execute digital initiatives using campaign management tools and maintain the company website
- Generate reports on the performance of campaigns and make recommendations for future initiatives
- Provide support to internal departments on best practice social media and oversee implementation of corporate templates
- Support development of internal communication vehicles and asset repositories
- Develop and maintain positive internal/external stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with Business Unit Managers to understand, develop, and implement marketing requests
- Ensure consistency in marketing and branding across all Business Units
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful in this role you need to have experience in developing and implementing a marketing plan. You must be confident that you can bring your ideas to life from the initial planning to publishing.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail who can make any content sound sexy. You must show serious initiative and be able to move between multiple brands all whilst ensuring consistency. As you already know as a marketer, grammar and spelling is key to ensuring you are portraying the brand in an intelligent matter.
In terms of hard skills, the following will be advantageous to your application:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in organic digital marketing
- Data analytics, segmentation, and reporting
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points
- Experience in SEO and Salesforce CRM and WordPress advantageous
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience managing third party consultants