Find your dream role
Maintenance and Logistics Co-Ordinator
Kalgoorlie WA 6430, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is quite simply a game-changer, they have become an industry leader and undoubtedly the employer of choice in their area of mining services. They are a business with heart and a passion for innovation, safety, diversity and productivity, they foster career progression and offer opportunities like no other. Located in Kalgoorlie, in their new state-of-the-art facilities, they believe that they are only as strong as the people who work there and as such, they are seeking a solid candidate who can herd cats. You will be surrounded by genuine people who you’ll want by your side.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Structured personal development
- Salary sacrificing
- Xmas savings plan
- Referral incentives
- Growth opportunities, monthly awards, the list goes on!
The Day-to-Day Stuff
- Manage smooth mobilisations/demobilisations across the state
- Co-ordinate Fleet Compliance with Maintenance Administrators
- Manage the prioritisation and logistical needs for scheduled and breakdown maintenance
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to determine timelines and resources are available to meet business needs
- Ensure parts for planned field maintenance and breakdowns are ordered and ready to go, on time
- Monitor stock levels of critical spares across the fleet ensuring ordering comes before the need does
- Responsible for overseeing the accurate maintenance history and job records database
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, rigs and equipment
- Liaise with purchasing to ensure that all parts are available for all planned activities, prior to the commencement of the activity, resulting in improved inventory management
- Work with Maintenance Manager to deliver workshop builds/refits on time and in a cost-effective manner
- Provide assistance in maintaining our Kalgoorlie-based facilities, ensuring the workforce is keeping facilities clean, looked after and maintained
- Assist in leading core values and behaviours across the maintenance team
- Always think about better ways to improve ensuring smooth sailing and client satisfaction with all interactions are done with minimal hiccups
- Assist our in-house IT systems team to develop a reporting process that captures relevant maintenance data and ensures it continuously improved upon
- Review and improve the existing maintenance planning and scheduling processes
- Assist with the introduction of a new and improved financial forecasting and monthly cost analysis system
- Create a communication style that collaborates with the Maintenance Manager to ensure the most effective production and maintenance outcomes
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Mechanical Trade would be awesome
- Experience working with a Drilling, Machinery or process-driven OEM Company is definitely a big tick but not essential
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, this is not negotiable
- Must be highly motivated and a great team player
- You will have a proven record of safety
- You will be familiar and comfortable working with maintenance systems
- Ability to prioritise changing workloads
- Not afraid of hard work
And goes without saying
- Competent user of MS Office products
- Provide and maintain, a clear National Police Clearance
- Able to meet and maintain various site access requirements including Pre-Employment Medical
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A KALGOORLIE, WA-BASED POSITION - NOT FIFO**
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Jodie Perram.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.