Industrial Painter / Blaster
Perth WA, Australia
Choice of 2/1 or 8/6 Day shift, FIFO ex Perth, Maintenance work, 12 hour shifts, $59 Flat per hour, guaranteed 3+ months contract with strong potential for on-going work, remedial work on fixed plant and structures.
2/1 or 8/6 Day Shift Roster
$59 flat per hour
Potential for ongoing permanent Role
Calling all Michel Angelo's of the Industrial Painting world!
Our Mining and Oil and Gas Maintenance client is seeking experienced and Industrial Trade Qualified Painter & Blasters to join their maintenance team and work on fixed plant and structural equipment on a Rio Site.
What’s on offer:
- FIFO 2/1 or 8/6 roster ex Perth
- 12hr shifts
- Potential for on-going work
What you’ll need for the role:
- Must have Industrial or Automotive Trade Painting Qualification
- Previous industrial, structural or automotive industrial painting experience
- Garnet blasting experience
- Ability to paint to spec
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Current Working at Heights (or willing to obtain)
- Current Confined Space (or willing to obtain)
Where do I Sign up (Put my Tag)?
If you would like to be considered, please hit the apply button below or call Allan Stuart on 6140-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Allan specializes in automotive, industrial and earthmoving spray painters and industrial spray painters.