Find your dream role
Human Resources Coordinator
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is one of largest manufacturers and suppliers of outdoor equipment. From camping tents to military equipment, if you need it in the outdoors, they’ve got you covered…quite literally. Proudly based in the Eastern suburbs of Perth, they are global award-winning brand, who aim to inspire in everything they do. They live and breathe the outdoors and base everything they do on real life experience and genuine passion for nature. Their cutting-edge designs have taken them to the top and naturally, they are just great people with one heck of a vision.
The massive base camp consists of a warehouse, stock centre and massive open plan office which is a hive of activity that you are going to want to be part of. You’ll be working with a bunch of people that are mindful, work hard but also have fun, and don’t take themselves too seriously. You will most certainly not be just another cog in the wheel here, and of course, enjoy a generous employee discount, free parking AND an onsite swimming pool.
It’s a true HR role and our client respects and values their people and culture, as much as the hikers respect the mountains. We’re seeking someone who can balance culture and compliance within the very organic, authentic business layout. It’s diverse, constantly bustling and ever changing with the seasons. You will have the opportunity to grow with the role and even when the climb gets tough, you will be mindfully supported and surrounded with people who genuinely care and value open communication, the same will be expected in return.
You’ll need to get in the weeds, or in this case, we’ll say the wildflowers this will involve:
- Being the first point of contact with all general HR inquiries
- Supporting the payroll process from end to end (overseeing - the actual work is outsourced)
- Preparation of contracts
- Recruitment and induction of all employees
- Offering general HR advice
- Working closely with the HR Manager to build operational frameworks
- Data reporting and analytics
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The right person will be a highly organised HR professional who can comfortably take on the day-today HR, as well as maintaining the amazing culture within the business and keep the team striving for the summit.
The kinds of things that will excite us:
- An understanding of the employment life cycle
- Experience working in HR
- The ability to lead by example
- A positive and “sun is always shining” kind of nature
- The ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality understanding the need for discretion
- Clear, precise communication
- You don’t have to be an avid hiker, but a genuine love for the outdoors would be the perfect fit.
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Lauren Vocisano and include an answer to the question:
Why do you work in HR?
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.