Perth WA, Australia
It's that time of the year, and Itch is representing multiple public practice firms on the search for their next round of Graduate Accountants.
The clients offer excellent career programs, with a pathway to either your CPA or CA, ensuring that you develop into the best tax focussed accountant you can be.
These Public Practices offer business advisory services along with personal tax for their specific clients, none however are your “tick and flick” style tax return businesses.
A common factor with these clients is their leadership, all have exceptional experience across small, medium, and large businesses and you will have access to plug into this wealth of knowledge.
Getting to and from any of these offices is a breeze, with excellent public transport and without the headache of fighting the inner CBD traffic!
Our clients aren’t the norm and so they are looking for exceptional graduates that can hit the ground running and are willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
The key things we are looking for from you.
- That you have recently graduated with a degree in accounting or are on track to graduate at the end of this year or mid-way 2024.
- There is more to you than just your degree – we are looking for the kind of person that has worked alongside their study, have other interests (i.e. sport, charity work, etc.) something that shows your real-world experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail (Hint: There is a test for this later!)
SIGN ME UP
Want to know the secret to getting through to the next stage? Take your time with your application and don’t just attach your resume and hit ‘Apply’. We want to see that attention to detail that we mentioned above and require you to submit your resume (in Word format), along with a Cover Letter addressed to Lauren (that’s my pic at the top of the ad). No cover letter means that you will be immediately discounted from the application process.
In this cover letter we want to hear a little bit about you and the answer to one question… If you were a superhero, which superhero would you be and why? (You can pick from an existing one or make up your own).
PS: Using AI to produce your cover letter sticks out more than you think! If you do this (and we can check) then your application will be declined. We want to get to know you, not a computer.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What year did you complete your accounting degree or when are you due to graduate?
- Why did you choose to study accounting?