West Perth WA, Australia
LET’S START WITH YOU
We aren’t going to muck you around here; this is a role for someone that thinks fast and works even faster! We could say someone who is a real go-getter… well guess we just did!
You are going to be someone that thinks outside the box and work to tight deadlines. You will well versed in the pressures of month end reporting.
If you have solid experience in the exploration or mining space then you have one foot in the door already!
You will be rewarded with a varied role offering exceptional flexibility with WFH options to fit into your lifestyle, excellent remuneration and a great bonus structure (both short and long term).
On top of that they will throw in a very cool workspace where you will be working with a well-established finance group who put the T in teamwork.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Most recruiters won’t mention the name of a client in an ad… and neither will we… but what we can tell you is that they have created an enviable reputation in the exploration space.
They are a well-established ASX listed business that has grown through making strong strategic decisions and has been recognised globally for this.
You will be looked after here, they have an exceptional retention rate and value their people.
This is a varied role but the key things that you will be getting stuck into are;
- Month end process up to Trial balance
- BAS preparation quarterly
- Fixed asset register update/maintenance
- Work across multiple subsidiaries (intercompany journals and so on)
- Time writing process
- Payroll, payroll tax calc and FBT
- Project reporting for exploration tenements
- Working with the assistant accountant to verify vendors, check entries etc.
- Assisting Finance Manager with treasury management and also external audits
- Assisting Finance Manager and CFO where required.
CALCULATOR PACKED AND READY TO START?
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then click Apply now and send through your resume (extra points if you include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself).
Like to know a little more before applying? Totally understandable, feel free to call Lauren on 08 6140 1800 for a highly confidential chat.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What makes you a great accountant?
- Report this job advert