THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
- Global mining industry leader who are ASX listed and just keep growing.
- A CEO who knows the industry and is incredibly passionate and driven, he loves what he does every day!
- West Perth location in an amazing office, it’s cool.
- Family is important to this company, so is honesty, integrity and ownership.
- 1 on 1 role working with the CEO who is experienced, engaging, intelligent and very proactive about the culture of the company.
- You know what it takes to be an EA, this isn't diary management, this is being an integral part of making this business shine, and allowing the CEO to focus on what he does best.
- Due to the growth of the business, your role is going to continue to change rapidly over the next few years. What you will be doing this month, will be completely different in six months, and different again in twelve months. Travel will be back on the cards, and this CEO is away up to 5 months of the year.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- At least five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally within the mining sector.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- The skills and experience gained from working with an ASX listed company, and a board.
- You are energetic, motivated and a good listener, but also confident enough to offer up your voice for improvements and efficiencies.
KEEN TO KNOW MORE?
Reach out to Amy firstname.lastname@example.org with a time you can chat.
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Amy Morgan.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.