Cottesloe WA, Australia
12 month maternity leave cover for a private company working one on one with the Director.
Four day work week or five days school hours.
As far as Director’s go, we think he is one of the best. Always cool, calm and collected, very structured and loves routine. He’s extremely engaging, loves honest communication and has a great team who you’ll also be working with. He calls himself hyper focused, the world around him could be spinning and he is as solid as a rock. If things don’t go to planned, you’re not going to be in the firing line (what a relief!). And the other great thing – he’s all about progress over perfection.
Located in the heart of the Western Suburbs, it’s a friendly, respectful office with some solid family vibes going on.
This role involves a lot of pre-empting, if you can work out what needs to be done in advance, you’ll ace this role. The Director does lots of travel, so you need to be the eyes and ears for the rest of the office staff, step in when he’s not there, and put out any fires before there is even smoke. Things like running the Monday morning meetings when he’s not there.
Here’s what else your role will involve:
- Full diary and management
- He wants to be able to hand the reigns over so it will be up to you to build the rapport and trust
- Building relationships with stakeholders and others of high importance
- Being one step ahead, keeping him on schedule and giving the occasional subtle “hurry along now”
- Lots of conferences and presentations so helping with those, running an eye over information
- Some personal errands, making sure birthday presents are covered
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who is confident in their abilities. You need strong emotional intelligence and be honest and loyal by nature. It’s also key that you aren’t someone that gets flustered when under pressure- you need to be able to stay focused. We are also looking for:
- A high level of communication, come to him and tell him what’s going on, talk it through
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office administration or EA position
- Strong attention to detail
- A good time manager and organiser who is able to prioritise their work load
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Lauren van de Ven.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What makes you a great Executive Assistant?
- Report this job advert