Entry Level & Experienced Drillers Offsiders
Perth WA, Australia
At Itch we work with most of the big drilling companies in the industry so you have the freedom of choice. In the interview we will present you with all options, explain the benefits of each and let you decide what is going to be the most beneficial to your career!
The perks of the job are absolutely second to none:
- Competitive wage starting at $35.50p/h. If you have some experience under your belt, you’ll be looking at $37.50 + a metre bonus.
- 2:1 roster, plenty of time to play with your new toys!
- Minesite work only (no swags or cooking your own meals)
- Industry leading career progression including qualifications.
- Your HR licence fully reimbursed
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
At a minimum we NEED you to have the following:
- At least 6 months in a labour-intensive background.
- A C-Class manual driving licence. P-Plates accepted
- HR-B licence or willingness to obtain highly desirable
- A National Police Clearance (Or know you will pass one without any nasty surprises for us).
- Be a WA resident with Australian work rights
- High level of physical fitness. (You will be put through your paces in our testing room.)
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Willingness to obtain a First Aid Certificate.
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a drillers offsider?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you have a HR licence?
-Do you reside in WA or willing to relocate?