Find your dream role
Western Australia, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT, THE WHERE
Itch are on the hunt for experienced supervisors to join our vastly expanding Australian drilling contractor immediately. It’s one of the major players in the game and with your help, they want to be number ‘1’ in the industry over the next 6-12 months. These positions will be helping to supervise 9-11 sites and up to 30 rigs on both the RC & Diamond side, which will increase over the next 6 months.
- Co-ordinating all day to day drilling activities across several sites in the Goldfields, whilst actively training and developing field operations personnel through positive leadership
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the setting and maintaining of clear expectations. You will ensure that all field personnel deliver exceptional results to clients using best drilling practice, safety management systems and compliance platforms.
- Participating as a key member of their existing leadership team and you will need to be proactive in effecting change, developing solutions and delivering on these
- The successful applicant will be able to provide a management style that encourages personnel to achieve their training goals in a safe and productive manner and have an empathy to deal with confidential personal situations as they arise
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous supervisory experience in the drilling industry
- Minimum 3 years drilling experience (RC and Diamond)
- Up to date with modern drilling techniques
- Certificate IV Drilling
- Strong leadership attributes
- Strong focus on safety and industry safety innovations
- Highly effective communication skills
- Competent with computers and app-based technology
- An ability to travel if and when required
- Training & Assessing qualification (preferred)