Digital Marketing Specialist
Ardross WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Founded in Perth, this company has grown and grown over the last twenty years, to the point where we are confident that anyone who hears their name, knows EXACTLY who they are and what they’re about. In fact, you might have some of their products in your home right now.
The team in this organisation are passionate about what they do and genuinely love coming to work and it shows, with most of the staff working there for over five years. It may also be because they have a very sweet office dog, but who are we to start making assumptions? The team describe themselves as being social, young at heart, honest and open, and we totally agree.
One of our favourite clients are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive their online presence and take their customer engagement to new heights. This role is not to be confused with a Traditional Marketing Coordinator role! You need to be passionate about digital and always looking to upskill.
CRM + Customer Insights:
- Support CRM Strategy, platform development and drive operational plans
- Transform customer data into meaningful segments
- Subscriber list optimisation and management
- Analytical reporting
SEO + Advertising
- Execute paid advertising and SEO | SEM Strategies
- Optimisation of ad campaigns for maximum ROI
- Drive SEO | SEM improvements
- Facebook advertising
- Meta advertising
- Pay per click
Website + Social Media
- Develop marketing plans and content
- Web development
- Content creation
- Social media management
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
This role is crucial to the success of the business and to the Sales + Marketing team. You must love what you do and be so invested that you create innovative digital strategy that is up to date with industry and digital trends. You must also have a genuine care for sustainability and a care for the environment. If you don’t love the product you sell, you can’t be truly passionate about it. This is really important.
You will also need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Qualification in Marketing or related discipline essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and online applications such as CRM and CMS
- Strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager and audience manager.
- Solid data analytics, insights and campaign reporting skills
ABOUT JACINTA “Known as ‘The Sunshine’ in the office, Jacinta specialises in Real Estate and Marketing but is a gun recruiter in all areas. She will take the time to genuinely get to know you, suss out your strengths and skills and find your perfect fit within a company who will appreciate you. She’s here to see you thrive, in whatever role that may be.“