Port Hedland WA, Australia
Variety is the spice of life!
Want to work on various pieces of heavy mobile plant, have the ability to work in the field and workshop, work on a 2/1 or 2/2 rosters and earn up to $85 p/hr? Well stop looking and apply, email or call Allan Stuart.
We have several WA based mining clients who are seeking qualified diesel, truck, drill or plant mechanics to work on either earthmoving or surface truck mounted drill rigs.
Working in well tooled workshops you'll be tasked with preforming fault finding, repair and component change outs to modern well maintained modern equipment.
Our clients have Komatsu & Caterpillar, Schramm, Sandvik, Austex, Boart Longyear, Man and Mercedes Trucks, Compressors and Boosters. You will not be bored with our clients.
What's on offer?
- Permanent or causal contract (you decide)
- 2/1 or 2/2 day shift roster ex Perth
- Training opportunities and support
What you'll need in your tool kit!
- Australian working rights
- Open drivers licence (willing to upskill to HR licence)
- Trade qualification in diesel, plant, drill or truck
- Excellent fault finding and trouble shooting skills
- Strong knowledge and experience working with hydraulics
- Able to maintain maintenance records, log books, etc
Want to know more?
Complete confidence is guaranteed. You can hit the "apply" button, email email@example.com or call Allan on 6140-1800.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a trades qualification?
- Report this job advert