Find your dream role
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
The primary focus of this role is to support the Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Manager throughout the sales process by providing design solutions and technical tender responses to meet customer needs. You will have client-facing time and be able to showcase your amazing knowledge which in turn will assist in increasing new and existing business.
Our client is a well-established business in the commercial and industrial telecommunications space, they service major mining, industrial, government, transport, and security industries Australia-wide. The successful candidate will become a part of a great organisation that has a commitment to ongoing learning, career opportunities and rewarding and exciting projects with NO big organisation politics.
You’ll be joining a growing, dynamic, and high performing team, the best of the best and projects to match.
Consider yourself a firm, but friendly support to ensure the deliverables are deliverable! You will review tenders, work out what is required and provide the sales team with the information to get the job done. You know how job ads work, we have to include the list below but we know that you have been around the block a couple of times and the below is stock standard.
- Review and understand customer requirements by reading tender documentation, attending tender meetings and direct communications with clients.
- Develop solutions to meet the client requirements as detailed in tenders
- Create tender schedules for the proposed delivery sequence of the project
- Attend and present proposed solutions at client meetings and field technical questions
- Provide technical support to the sales team in developing tender bid responses
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure satisfaction with the product/service delivered
- Communicate effectively with the Sales team on customer pricing solutions and tender responses on when, how, and why solutions are selected
- Develop solutions to meet client requirements
- Provide support to the sales team and communicate effectively on solutions and tender responses
- Update on the when/how/why to clients and colleagues
- Create tender schedules for a proposed delivery sequence of the project
Located in Perth you will work with projects locally and Australia wide
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone who’s had experience in a similar role or relevant trade qualification, ready and willing to take on the challenge.
- Radio communications experience is an absolute must
- Crystal clear communication
- Commercial and business acumen
- A resilient nature
- A proven track record in delivering large project outcomes (on or off the tools)
- Second to none customer service
- An exceptionally high attention to detail
- A willingness to succeed and develop
If you tick the boxes and get excited by what you’ve just read, let’s chat!