THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Currently on the up and up, this is a start-up company who provide a number of services to the Real Estate industry. Located in West Perth, this highly knowledgeable group of professionals have capitalised on a gap in the market and offer solutions in a range of situations and transactions. Lightning quick turn arounds has them placed as leaders in the industry, this is a train you’re going to want to jump on.
Basically, your job will be to create interactive campaigns from the given data, monitor, report and use this information to improve on the next one. Reporting to the General Manager and CEO, and marketing to around 2000 clients, you will need to take your initiative to work out the best messaging, how it works, create and implement campaigns from start to finish. The design element is outsourced, so no need to worry about that. Here’s an idea of what it will involve:
- Managing multi-teer campaigns via email and SMS
- Managing triggers, alerts and responses
- Daily and weekly tasks and reporting on the performance of the campaigns
- Coming up with campaign ideas to increase revenue in other areas of the business
- Reporting on campaign performance metrics
- A/B testing
- Copywriting (spell check is a must!)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
This role calls for you to be proactive – you will be the driver of this bus but your ability to report and identify areas for improvement is also essential. A few other things we will be looking for:
- Experience with ZOHO is a plus but not essential, a strong understanding of CRM programs is
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar CRM role, a real guru
- Initiative, initiative, initiative!
- Skills in data manipulation
- Highly organised and focused
- Excellent time management
- Very strong attention to detail
- The ability to pinpoint key marketing components and make improvements
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Emma Galloway and include an answer to the question:
What’s your favourite way to spend the holiday break?
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.