Contracts Administrator / Support Officer
Perth WA, Australia
(Part-Time 20-25 Hrs PW)
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is responsible for creating some of Perth’s most iconic outdoor spaces. They have staff longevity like we have never seen before, we’re talking 10-to-20-year retention so they must be doing something right! It’s a flat structure in an open plan office with ultra-cool offices located on the fringe of the CBD in a very enviable suburb (think lots of cafes, restaurants and shopping precinct).
If you’re looking for something super corporate, this isn’t the role for you, this is somewhere that embraces people for who they are and doesn't want to have a stiff working environment. They are very big on values and have a strong commitment to teamwork and delivering the best outcome.
This is a role for the person that likes getting stuff done! You have a very high attention to detail and understand the need to be consistently accurate.
However, you are also efficient and ensuring your work meets the clients time expectations around all projects.
THE DAY TO DAY
Given your background none of the following is going to come as a surprise, in fact its the stuff that you thrive on!
- Have a sound knowledge of Excel including workbook and spreadsheet creation and management including data manipulation;
- Experience in setting up Excel databases based on predetermined excel workbooks and spreadsheets proformas;
- Analyse data for compliance against predetermined criteria is something you get your kicks out of;
- Process invoices and complete other financial processes based in Excel against predetermined cost bases - sure this might not be everyones cup of tea but you love it!;
- Your excellent communications skills (both verbal and written ensure that you can liaise with multiple parties within and external to the organisation;
- You can follow the bouncing ball when it comes to prescribe financial processes, generally Excel based, efficiently and effectively with a very high level of accuracy.
This role is right for the person that likes working in a really nice environment where there is respect for the part everyone plays in the company's ongoing success.
You will have experience in a similar role for at least 12 months and understand what this sort of role needs to ensure that you meet the expectations that come with it.
You will have a 'Can do' and team focussed attitude and are willing to step in and help out to get a project completed (no matter what stage it is at).
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Have you read through the above and think you have what it takes? Does it sound like the kind of place you would like to work? If "Yes!" then we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the role please submit your resume (in Word format please), along with a Cover Letter (extra points if you address it to 'Jacinta'.
We review every submission and will get back to you regardless of the outcome.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?