Find your dream role
Client Services Administrator
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client is an accounting firm who are looking to expand their team with a friendly, welcoming face for their clients. Forget what you think you know about accounting firms. These guys are tech-forward, vibrant, enthusiastic and love what they do!
A social bunch, you are encouraged to join in on Friday drinks (if a soft drink is more your thing or you have a task you need to finish off, that is totally cool too) and be a part of their social club. They also have annual client nights that you help organise and End of Financial Year and Christmas celebrations at some of Perth’s best restaurants.
The team keep themselves busy outside of work too. After hours you will find them playing at your local footy club or helping at a charity they regularly support. It does not stop there either, with the firm supporting their employee’s extracurricular activities through sponsorships. For them, it’s all about helping out their team to build their personal networks and brand.
The office is based in the CBD outskirts and just a hop, skip and a jump from some great bars, restaurants and shopping complexes! Parking is a breeze, but public transport is super accessible if that is more your style.
Let’s be honest, no one gets excited about going to visit their accountant, so your job is to provide a service that is pleasant and one that makes clients think “I can’t wait to go back there”. Your aim is to help make everyone’s lives that little bit easier. This is a team that really appreciates the little things, whether it is having a cup of coffee for them before they walk in the door or making sure they have everything they need before they duck out to a client visit. Here are some other things you will be doing:
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors, providing refreshments
- Responding to all incoming enquiries, phone, email etc.
- Assisting with office events and conferences, setting up meeting rooms, organising catering
- Maintaining kitchen and stationery supplies
- Data input and maintenance of client databases
- Process and Distribute Notices of Assessment to clients
- Prepare and send Ethical Clearance Letters for new clients and arrange documentation for departing clients
- Generate and send monthly schedule reports to assist with workflow management
- Lodgement of Tax Returns, SMSF Returns, BAS, IAS and other ATO documents (you will be trained to do this)
- General administration duties; scanning and filing, mail processing, maintaining external server backup tapes
- Social media engagement working with the external Account Manager
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The team describe themselves as active, sporty and charitable and honestly, we agree. They really are good humans who are looking for another really good human. You don’t need specific experience for this role, but we would love to see someone who has come from an administration background or retail and hospitality (but knows their way around Microsoft Office). The type of person we are looking for is thoughtful, warm, engaging, has immaculate presentation and has great communication skills. Your role in the team is crucial and exists to quieten down the background noise and ensure the team hums seamlessly.
Other things that will excite us:
- 5-star customer service
- Ultra-precision when it comes to details
- The ability to prioritise competing tasks
- A collaborator
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Lauren Vocisano.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.