Find your dream role
Bookkeepers and Accountants
Perth WA, Australia
1. Office & Accounts Manager - CBD & Surrounds
These guys are top of the game and successfully run two brands from the one office in West Perth. They are a dedicated independent team with some big retail clients offering seamless system solutions and quality products using the latest technology and proven software. Being family-owned and operated for over 30 years, you know they are here to stay and genuinely care about their staff and the office environment.
- Completing fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and finance responsibilities including accounts payable and receivable
- Managing the business accounting processes, supplier relationships, following up and providing answers to questions that need to be fixed/solved/resolved, and eventually offering solutions
- Supervise and support accounts receivable and front office administration
- Oversee business and compliance of accounting and HR functions
- Provide high levels of customer service across all areas of the organisation
2. Finance & Office Manager - Eastern Suburbs
They're a driven team of over 20 people who have made it their mission to save the world one recycled product at a time. They're fierce about reducing their carbon footprint and have created a high-tech, unique process to truly make a difference. That comes with being genuinely good humans who love a team BBQ and drinks on a Friday to celebrate the wins.
- Accounts – Accounts payable, preparation and lodgement of BAS, maintenance of financial accounts, general banking and reconciliations, preparation of reports and tax returns, FBT reporting and the processing of purchase orders
- Payroll & HR – Payroll for all staff, timesheet management, Award interpretation, maintenance of staff personnel records and assisting with staff annual performance reports and salary reviews
- Admin – Take responsibility for document control, keep track of services and supplier agreements, coordinate regular staff meetings, manage business insurances with the broker and oversee and mentor the office team
- Compliance – Ensure all employee documents are compliant, develop and manage the worker’s compensation process, and monitor that all safety processes are being followed
- Regulatory bodies – Monitor processes and work with the Ops Manager to ensure compliance is achieved to pass accreditation annually
3. Client Services Manager - CBD & Surrounds
You’ll be joining a professional, yet personable and relaxed team in a stunning office. They’re a social bunch, who love a long lunch and will understand if you have to duck out to pick the kids up, make that appointment during work hours or have other responsibilities outside of work (refreshing right!?). They have a solid client base and they’re also keen to invest in your future growth and support with qualifications.
- Meeting and greeting in the office
- Building client rapport across all communication points
- Organising and preparing for client meetings, gathering information, ticking every box prior and action points after
- General office manager duties
- Paraplanner responsibilities; liaising with financial institutions on behalf of clients, collating documents, being the point of contact for clients, constant follow up and perfect preparation for client meetings
4. Payroll Officer - CBD & Surrounds
Our client is quite simply a game-changer, they have become an industry leader and undoubtedly the employer of choice in their area of mining services. They are a business with heart and a passion for innovation, safety, diversity and productivity, they foster career progression and offer opportunities like no other.
- Monthly reporting and reconciliation
- Payroll assistance
- Petty cash, credit card expenditures, fuel cards etc.
- Going over the expenses with a microscope and reporting back on any exceptions and discrepancies
- Liaising with creditors
- New/disposed asset assistance
- Executing invoice procedures ensuring all is exactly by the book
5. Accounts Clerk - CBD & Surrounds
Join a company practically part of WA history they’ve been around that long. With all the integrity and values you would expect from a top-tier law firm. You’ll have to be quick on your toes for this one, it’s a fast-paced environment in a highly autonomous role.
- Credit card reconciliations
- Matter and client disbursement allocations
- Client matter billing
- Assisting with client investment accounts, client and firm trust ledgers
- Office and admin support
6. Finance Manager - Southern Suburbs
Work for a popular brand, found in households all over the world with the sole purpose of making a difference in people's health and the environment. Founded in Perth, this company has grown and grown over the last twenty years, to the point where we are confident that anyone who hears their name, knows EXACTLY who they are and what they’re about. In fact, you might have some of their products in your home right now.
- Monthly management and annual financial reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Liaison with external advisors
- Assisting with the long-term strategic direction of the business by providing financial support to the CEO
7. Senior Accountant - CBD & Surrounds
Our client is a business services firm providing innovative solutions to a leading WA business in the health industry. A fascinating business model. The business was formed with the intention to be the “back-office” for this company however, due to their success they have also started to attract external clients too. They pride themselves on providing “the full kitchen sink service”.
- Budgeting/Forecasting and Cash-Flow - prepare statements and produce budgets, prepare and maintain P&Ls, lead budget variances commentary and reporting, prepare daily cash-flow projects
- Financial Control – control quality and timely submission of forecasts and budgets, execute improvement plans, support month-end and year-end close processes
- Accounting system - assist with the Xero implementation process, rectify any Xero issues within the implementation period and assist with building reports in Xero
- Data Processing, Bookkeeping and Accounting – Maintain financial accounts and general ledger systems, bank, debtor and creditor reconciliations
8. Accountant (3 to 6 years) - CBD & Surrounds
The business is led by three incredibly experienced and talented individuals who have learnt everything they know from the major players in accounting. They know what works well, and what doesn’t and have modelled the business around this. They are very social and quite frankly, just a tonne of fun. An accounting job is an accounting job, you know that, and you’re smart (because you’re an accountant) so you also know that having a place you enjoy going to every day is key.
- Preparation of income statements, financial statements, BAS and FBT
- Assist with the prep of tax effect accounting and General Purpose Financial Statements
- Research and provide advice
- Assist with financial modelling, cash flow planning and budgeting for clients
- Maintaining regular client contact via all avenues including meetings
DO ANY OF THESE ROLES GET YOU MORE EXCITED THAN FORMULATING A SPREADSHEET? LET’S CHAT.
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Amy Morgan.
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.