Appliance Technician - Commercial Laundry
Welshpool WA, Australia
LIKE THE FREEDOM OF BEING ON THE ROAD ?
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Field Service Technician. Due to the respected brands our client supplies (Maytag and Girbau) there is a need for a motivated, reliable and mechanically minded member to join our clients friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be doing field service work and servicing and repairing commercial laundry equipment in and around Perth. Visiting locations like hotels, caravan parks, laundromats, defence sites, prisons and retirement villages.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME ?
- $75-95K plus Superannuation (depending on experience)
- Full training of products and client requirements
- Company vehicle and fuel card (personal use for metro travel), company phone and tablet supplied
WHAT’S INVOLVED ?
- Conduct servicing and preventative maintenance on commercial laundry equipment including washers and dryers
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Client engagement
- Support and work with production team to minimise machine downtime
- Assist in the configuration and installation of new machinery
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?
- Restricted or open electrical licence
- Current driver’s licence
- Full Australian working rights
- Excellent fault-finding and repair skills
- Motivated proactive approach to problem solving
- Customer service driven
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP ? If you possess the above attributes and are seeking secure employment in a great workplace please click 'Apply' to submit your application now! You could also email email@example.com or call (08)6140-1800.
Your application will include the following questions:
How many years' experience do you have as an Appliance Technician?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Do you hold an Open or Restricted Western Australian Electrical Licence?