Welshpool WA, Australia
LIKE BEING YOUR OWN BOSS ?
A fantastic opportunity has just become available. Due to the respected brands our client supplies (Maytag and Girbau) there is a need for a motivated, reliable and mechanically minded member to join our clients friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be servicing and repairing commercial laundry equipment in and around Perth. Servicing equipment in hotels, caravan parks, laundromats, prisons, retirement villages.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME ?
- $75-80K plus Superannuation (depending on experience)
- Full training of products and client requirements
- Company vehicle and fuel card (personal use for metro travel), company phone and tablet supplied
WHAT’S INVOLVED ?
- Conduct servicing and preventative maintenance on commercial laundry equipment including washers and dryers
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Client engagement
- Support and work with production team to minimise machine downtime
- Assist in the configuration and installation of new machinery
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?
- Restricted or open electrical licence
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Full Australian working rights
- Excellent fault-finding and repair skills
- Motivated proactive approach to problem solving
- Customer service driven
- Forklift licence or willing to obtain
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT, WHERE DO I SIGN UP ?
If you possess the above attributes and are seeking secure employment in a great workplace please click 'Apply' to submit your application now! You could also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08)6140-1800.