Find your dream role
Perth WA, Australia
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
This long-standing and incredibly successful organisation manages a broad array of varied assets throughout Australia. Their CBD offices are truly beautiful, and there is free parking provided (unheard of!). Culture-wise, they are obviously doing something right – the retention of staff is incredible. This is a reasonably conservative corporate environment, where professional presentation, respect, and integrity still reign. Of course, that doesn’t mean that they aren’t progressive; operational systems have been perfected, corporate branding is slick, and the company treats all staff with compassion and care for their health and wellbeing.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Executive Assistant, and supported by various Executive Assistants within the Group.
The Group has five business/investment portfolios, and you will be providing support for two being Retail/Commercial Property Investments and Land Developments.
Property Investments is made up of national shopping centre complexes and commercial properties of which you will assist with:
- Managing manual execution, delivery, recording and filing of all lease-related documentation.
- Management of the flow of all Lease Principal Approval Forms and Capital Expenditure Approvals.
- Liaising with third parties and staff to ensure the above processes run smoothly.
Land Developments is made up of suburban and regional residential housing developments in WA and QLD. You will be assisting with:
- Managing flow of electronic contracts via Docusign and following through with various paperwork until full settlement is reached.
- Maintaining a Contract register for all developments.
Lastly, you will be involved in general office administration; everything from assisting with events, reception, admin staff cover and assisting other areas of the Group as required.
As you can see – this role is incredibly varied and will give you input into a wide range of business activities. It involves a lot of data entry which needs to be 100% accurate and available when it is needed (you can’t put things in a pile and wait for a rainy day – things need to be entered quickly to facilitate the flow of work.)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
You should be fast, focused and outgoing – the kind of person who enjoys seeing a task through to fruition and genuinely loves working with a team to meet the goals of the company. Here is what we will be looking out for in your application (and interview if you progress):
- A great attitude, with a willingness to learn
- Good MS Office suite skills
- Knowledge of Docusign program (not essential)
- Faultless attention to detail
- Decorum, sophistication and professionalism
- A methodical, organised approach to work, including good follow-up skills, to ensure you keep processes on track
- An outgoing personality; no job is too small, and you willingly throw yourself into a task
- The kind of team focus where you understand that what you do and say impacts everyone else
- A good sense of humour; you enjoy yourself at work, but know when you need to focus and when you can relax and have a laugh
- A valid driver’s license and the willingness to ‘chauffeur’ executive staff when needed
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If this sounds like the career move you have been looking for and you want to be considered, here is the application process:
1. Write a short (no more than 1 page) cover letter telling us why this is the job for you.
2. Address your cover letter to Amy Morgan.
3. Include your resume as an MS Word document.
We might seem a little quirky... but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
For interesting HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.