Surface Entry Level Drillers Offsiders

No HR licence required - Become a qualified Driller within 3 years!


We are always pushing the envelope and looking at ways we can help secure long-term drilling careers for good people. It’s what we do best. All surface drilling jobs need an HR Licence. Our clients know that the people we present are always of the highest quality, so they trust us enough to send people to site who aren’t HR licence qualified yet. This just means that you get to play passenger for your first few swings while someone else drives all the big trucks. On one of your off swings, we will organise your HR licence lessons and exam, and assuming you pass, ensures you can do everything an experienced Surface Offsider can do during your probation.
We trust this is going to be a popular deal, and there aren’t many spots available, so make sure you put your best foot forward when applying.

  • We need a bunch of entry-level offsiders to work on some of WA’s best sites, all starting as soon as you’re through testing and induction. 

  • Temp with Itch for 3 to 4 months then go permanent with the client. 

  • Starting pay rate of $35.20 per hour

  • Get put through your Cert II & III.

  • 2:1 swings

  • Well known and stable company.

  • The start of a long-term career in Drilling with tonnes of career progression


  • 12 months of recent experience in a hard-labour position

  • A valid manual C-Class Licence

  • A National Police Clearance (Or know you will pass one without any nasty surprises for us)

  • The ability to pass a pre-employment medical (including fitness testing) and pass an alcohol and drug test

  • You must be a resident of WA – this is not negotiable (for insurance reasons)